Top 5 Educational Finance Documentaries on Netflix
Here are a list of the top 5 financial documentaries that I believe are informative, educational, and sometimes entertaining.
- Hank: 5 Years from the Brink: This documentary explains how Hank Paulson executed the $1 trillion bailout of the banking system in 2008.
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room: This documentary examines fraud at Enron and the culture of financial deception.
- Boom Bust Boom: Examine the strenghts and weaknesses of the U.S. economy.
- Goldman Sachs the Bank that Runs the World: This documentary is a case study of the multinational power of the world’s biggest bank, how it started and what its power means to everyone. It is in French with subtitles.
- The Pit: This 2009 documentary shows how traders were trading ten years ago, very up close and personal look.
FINEXPO always aims higher with its events creating fenomenal shows and substantial series all over the world including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Ukraine, Russia and Cyprus. Networking and learning are the key elements everywhere you go with FINEXPO.
Every event produced by FINEXPO has its unique touch of perfection yet common sense for every person in the industry.