From a high school dropout to multi-billionaire, Sir Richard Branson is the entrepreneur behind the Virgin Group, a British multinational venture capital founded in the 1970s currently holds more than 400 companies in 30 countries around the world and is still growing.
Below listed are Richard Branson Quotes, 70-year-old British business magnate’s wisdom that will help the entrepreneurs to stay motivated through rough patches:
1. Don’t be embarrassed by your failures. Learn from them and start all over again.
2. Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital so that you can do more of it and move forward with it.
3. As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.
4. Never say a “NO” when an opportunity knocks your door. You will learn something out of it for sure.
5. The one person who can make your business succeed is not an investor or even a mentor, it is you.
6. You shouldn’t blindly accept a leader’s advice. You have got to question leaders on occasion.
7. Integrity and honesty is the key. You can call it the most respected quality of leadership.
8. Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club.
FINEXPO always aims higher with its events creating fenomenal shows and substantial series all over the world including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Ukraine, Russia and Cyprus. Networking and learning are the key elements everywhere you go with FINEXPO.
Every event produced by FINEXPO has its unique touch of perfection yet common sense for every person in the industry.