1. Humans spend 1/3 of their life sleeping
This obviously differs depending on the age of the human, but on average it’s around a third, which is quite a lot when you think about it.
2. Sleep deprivation will kill you more quickly than food deprivation
Neither are good for you, obviously, but this article claims that sleep is actually more important than food in the short term.
3. Pain tolerance is reduced by sleep deprivation
This study suggests that cutting a person’s sleep in half dramatically reduces pain threshold although it’s not 100% clear why.
4. Ideally, falling asleep at night should take you 10-15 minutes
If it takes you less than five minutes, chances are, you’re sleep deprived.
5. High earners get the best sleep
This comes from a report by The Sleep Council. I would certainly sleep better if I earned that much money!
FINEXPO always aims higher with its events creating fenomenal shows and substantial series all over the world including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Ukraine, Russia and Cyprus. Networking and learning are the key elements everywhere you go with FINEXPO.
Every event produced by FINEXPO has its unique touch of perfection yet common sense for every person in the industry.