AS Great Britain's first - and as yet only - female Prime Minister, Baroness Margaret Thatcher's life was not short of famous sound bites. Here, we revisit some of her most inspirational and legendary opinions.
1. "I love argument. I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me - that's not their job."
2. "Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country."
3. "Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the high road to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction."
4. "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."
5. "What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose."
6. "I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
7. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."
8. "I've got a woman's ability to stick to a job and get on with it when everyone else walks off and leaves it."
9. "It pays to know the enemy – not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend."
10. "It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake."
11. "There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families."
12. "I am not a consensus politician. I'm a conviction politician."
FINEXPO always aims higher with its events creating fenomenal shows and substantial series all over the world including Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, South Africa, Egypt, Ukraine, Russia and Cyprus. Networking and learning are the key elements everywhere you go with FINEXPO.
Every event produced by FINEXPO has its unique touch of perfection yet common sense for every person in the industry.